Tradie National Health Month – 2020August 31, 2020
It’s the end of Tradie National Health Month, so we have one thing on our mind: making workplaces safer for tradies.
Did You Know?
- Tradies account for 60% of all injury and muscle disorders across all occupations
- Tradies account for 39% of all medical conditions across all occupations
- Tradies experience an average of 5.4 weeks lost work time as a result of serious injury claims
However, a safe workplace is about more than just physical safety. It’s about being mentally healthy too.
Workplaces that take a productive approach to physical and mental safety tend to see:
- Fewer staff sick days and injuries
- Fewer injuries keeping employees away from work
- More motivated and engaged employees
- A better reputation for your business
- Reduced turnover
Get the right tools to help!
See the link below for more information!